Hi! I'm Mrs. Henry and I'm so excited to be your science teacher this year! I think that science class is the 2nd happiest place on earth (I don't think I can top Disneyland... yet), and I hope you feel the same way after our year together! I believe the best classrooms run on positivity, encouragement, hard work, respect, and a big dose of fun!
A little more about me...
I grew up in Grand Rapids, Michigan and I am a two-time graduate of Central Michigan University. I earned a Bachelors degree in science education and a Masters of Arts degree in curriculum. I love learning and I am always working towards being the best teacher I can be! I previously taught for The Northwest School in Seattle and Hudsonville Public Schools in Michigan.
- My husband and I are the proud parents of two awesome little girls (Reese and Nora).
- I've lived at the both ends of I-90 (Boston and Seattle) and I have driven the full length of I-90 twice!
- While I loves all sciences, I'm totally facinated with space exploration.
- I love the Seahawks!
- I enjoy hiking and camping-- especially in our national parks. I keep a list of all the national parks that I have visited (22 parks to-date).
- I love to read! My idea of a perfect day involves a warm cup of coffee and a really good book.
- I am an avid downhill skier!
My family visiting Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, FL.